Siryn's Song

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Looking Up

I am feeling a little better today. Things were relatively smooth at work, so nothing to talk about there. Thank God for that. I went out later with a friend to catch up on stuff. We went to Zaytinya. I love that place. I don't go there enough. Rather, I haven't gone there enough. And now that I'm moving, I won't go there enough. Dammit. Should you ever go, and are not allergic to shrimp, get the shrimp with dill, Garides me anitho. That dish absolutely ROCKS. I get it every time. It's so fabulous, especially the sauce. Yum. I'm getting hungry all over again just thinking about it. Speaking of rock... I missed the show AGAIN but I read the posts over at the FORT. How absolutely fabulous that Jordis finally got into the bottom 3 on Rock Star: INXS. And she was "underwhelming." Unfortunately, all 3 were underwhelming so she may have been "the tallest midget." Maybe she lucked out because Ty fudged up the words to one of their songs. D'oh!! I'm just happy that my lovely Marty escaped the bottom 3. Thank you, if you voted for Marty. He Could. Go. All. The. WAY! :D Lastly, I'm working on a new template for this blog. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home