Siryn's Song

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sidelined Ranting

I just banged up my hand - possibly broke a finger tonight playing soccer. Right now it's in a makeshift splint my teammate made. Fucking insurance company doesn't have a human being for me to talk to after business hours, when shit like this usually happens. I will call in the morning. In the meanwhile I have to live with this and figure out how to clean myself up with only my left hand. I now have a better sense of what my brother goes through, since his right side is barely mobile. I know this isn't an emergency - but there is no way to get approved "care" tonight since the stupid system won't work for me and there was no way to find out where I could go to get some alleged "care." "Health care" is an oxymoron. None of these fuckers really care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home