Siryn's Song

Monday, July 25, 2005

Foul Play and Pettiness

I hate family law. I hate seeing the spitefulness of people who are too selfish or immature to have been married in the first place. I hate to see people play dirty games to screw others out of something. Why is this necessary? My general dislike for family law hit a new low after seeing the games a lawyer played with custody of his children in his impending divorce. Disgusting. And in another case, one guy is spiteful and doesn't want to let his wife buy out his portion of the house. F'in children. Stuff like this can make you hate people.

1 Comments:

  • oh yeah...... i know a lot about tht... my family.... not immediate family but relatives come witha lotta drama... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2005 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home