Siryn's Song

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Too Much Work

I am extremely prolific today... but that'll happen when you have lots of things on your mind. Maybe this is an indication of my general level of stress... Anyway, I've been trying to communicate with these two gents that I have "met" online. I haven't met either in real life yet. I feel like I'm doing all the work. What the hell... you know? I mean, really, I understand that we're not exclusive or even dating yet, but this is just annoying. I refuse to be the one that always calls. I can tell that you're not that into me, and that's fair at this point since you don't really know me. But you will never get the chance if you keep making me do all the g-d work. At some point I will not bother, and I won't return your call should you ever lift a finger and dial my number. Dating sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home