Siryn's Song

Sunday, September 04, 2005

UPDATE: How DCers can help

CatCiao posted on CPMC's blog that the police station has no more room for the care packages and they have no information on what is going on at the Armory - "just go there." So please take care packages directly to the Armory instead. I have a bad feeling about this, as I suspect that this will be a highly disorganized operation. I still remain hopeful that we will be able to help these people without it becoming one huge cluster f---. Thanks for listening.

3 Comments:

  • Our apartment building is also collecting for that same effort, so if you know the building in which we live (The Chef, The O, and me), you can bring your donations here. Otherwise, e-mail me* and I'll tell ya where we are (hint: it is in Cleveland Park).

    *PSW89@hotmail.com

    By Blogger Miss Penny Lane, at 9/05/2005 10:52:00 AM  

  • (I will keep you posted on when they will deliver to the Armonry, but I am sure they'll do a few trips b/c there is already a lot of stuff down in the lobby.)

    By Blogger Miss Penny Lane, at 9/05/2005 10:55:00 AM  

  • Thanks, Penny. You're a doll.

    By Blogger Siryn, at 9/05/2005 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home