Siryn's Song

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Potpourri

Last Day at Work?

Sorta. There are some things I want to do to clean up - not for my boss' sake, but for my clients. Some things I want to organize, and to ensure that my desk is completely clean. It's surreal to me. I'm going back in tomorrow to do stuff, but it's on my time and because I want to ensure that certain things get done. Dumb? Maybe. But whatever. I have a conscience, and it sets me free. Now it's time to start getting a bunch of stuff in order and trying to move by the end of next week. Ack! All of this is so surreal to me - there I go repeating myself again! AAArgh. Maybe that's why I'm dragging my feet on this move. I don't want to move, but I must. They say that the most productive thing in the world is the last minute. Isn't THAT true...

Rock Star:INXS Results Show

Jordis went home! Yay!! I'm not glad merely to be spiteful - but the girl needed to go, and the others were more deserving to be in the running. She has a beautiful voice and does grunge well. She does ballads well. But upbeat songs, or songs with real sex appeal? She's a lightweight. Sorry, girl. You are fabulous - keep honing your craft. And become more comfortable with yourself - that will do wonders for your stage presence. JD did not deserve to be in the bottom 3 tonight at all. I'm not a JD fan but I will give the man credit where it's due. And this week, he was on fire! He did Mystify tonight and totally owned that song. Good job, JD! My lovely Marty was safe tonight. Thanks for voting for him, if you did! If not... oh well, I wish I could say "better luck next time" but I can't. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home