Siryn's Song

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Meh

I suppose I should explain more. So I met Caramba on Friday. It was nice, but:

  1. Short. But you knew that already.
  2. Not terribly attracted, but he has tolerable looks.
  3. Didn't feel that spark.
We had a great dining experience at the Jamaican place. It was nice talking to him and he's a thoughtful guy. I would like to hang out again, but not because I want to hook up - because I sincerely want to get to know him better. I gave him a buzz while I was on my way out of town but I haven't heard back. I can't help him with his rice if he blows me off. Meh. A friend of mine commented that I might be dooming these things from the start, that I'm looking for reasons to get rid of each guy. No, that's not it. I really am open to developing friendships but I can understand if a guy doesn't want any more friends that he can't spend any time with anyway. Are we all being judgmental if there is no spark? I guess we are. I know I've made one judgment - that I don't feel anything right now. But I'm willing to go back for more, to find the personality that makes someone the most beautiful person in the world. But it takes two to play that game, and I can't help it if we have different agendas. Just can keep on searching. So, by the end of the week, I'll be able to say if it's a bust for sure. I'm trying not to be super-paranoid, but I hate wondering if there's a hint I should take.

1 Comments:

  • LOL "tolerable looks"...exactly what I envision women to be thinking when they see me...I think my wife secretly thinks that, too.

    By Blogger Phil, at 3/20/2006 03:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home