Siryn's Song

Monday, March 06, 2006

Persistence

If there is one thing I can say about Jean Claude Paul, it's that he's persistent. Check it:

Have you really decided to dis me or you are just taking your time to respond? You think i am a sex pervert, right. I am not; i'm one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet and i could make you the happiest you've ever been. Waiting to hear from you.
Honestly, I don't think that he's some perv. I just don't want the drama that will come with giving this guy an inch. But I also don't care to let him know because I just want the conversation to end. I don't feel like arguing with him, and he seems like an arguer.

3 Comments:

  • He keeps pushing, and pushing, and pushing. A prototypic scumbag. :-(

    By Blogger A Unique Alias, at 3/06/2006 12:51:00 PM  

  • If he can't take no for an answer, there is something wrong with him. Sad thing is that if he weren't crazy, you never would have heard from him again. The fact that he is so persistant only indicates that there is something seriously wrong with him.

    If you don't think you were perfectly clear before, I'd send him one more message with a firm "no" and then not respond ever again.

    By Blogger Jamy, at 3/06/2006 05:38:00 PM  

  • "dis"

    nice

    By Blogger David, at 3/06/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home