Siryn's Song

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bated Breath

So I found out today how much I would be getting for that raise my boss mentioned I was getting. He may as well not have bothered at all. Are you ready? ... ... ... ... ... ...All of $2,000. Per year. Do you realize how much that amounts to? $166.67/month. $83.335/pay period. I'm lucky to see half of my paycheck a month, thanks to the freaking taxes. After taxes, I expect that I will see a whopping $40 extra dollars in my pay check! Okay, maybe $45. What the fuck ever. I expected as much. He shouldn't have bothered. I don't know what is more insulting... not getting anything at all or getting this crap. Pathetic.

2 Comments:

  • hahaha..... i absolutely agree with u :)... had so many of those i lost count....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2005 02:16:00 PM  

  • $166/mth - that'll cover cable, even really expensive cable. If you don't want it you can give it to me. I'll take it.

    By Blogger David, at 8/21/2005 01:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home