Siryn's Song

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Go Marty!!

Marty was absolutely captivating on Rock Star: INXS. His performance of Radiohead's Creep was just so passionate and intense, I can't help but watch it again and again. Go vote for Marty Casey. Watch, and be mesmerized... he's fantastic. The passion just resonates in you. I love it! Credit where it's due: JD was rockin' tonight, and did a bang-up job with Pink Floyd's Money. MiG did a fantastic rendition of Seal's Kiss From a Rose and Susie did a great job with What's Up from 4 Non-Blondes.

5 Comments:

  • I am depressingly left voting for Suzy. Oh well.

    By Blogger David, at 9/14/2005 12:39:00 AM  

  • Nice post on CPMC. Completely agree.

    By Blogger Jinxy, at 9/14/2005 11:57:00 AM  

  • David: I like Suzie, but I don't see her as the front for INXS. Too much vibrato in her voice way too often. She is fantastic and should have an awesome career, because she really can sing.

    Jonah: I expect the Senator to lead by example, that's all.

    By Blogger Siryn, at 9/14/2005 12:52:00 PM  

  • I don't watch the show, but I have a hard time imagining anyone doing "Kiss from a Rose" and doing it any justice. That to me was as perfect as Seal got.

    I still get nightmares from when that moron Constantine absolutely murdered the song on American Idol.

    By Blogger The Captain, at 9/14/2005 01:49:00 PM  

  • MiG did pretty well. You can watch the performance video on the website and judge for yourself. Although, I get a bad feeling that MiG will be sent home tonight... his rendition of Paint It Black is getting a good chunk of ridicule. Though it's not terrible, it's just too poppish. Someone commented that his version should be called Paint It Pink. hah!

    By Blogger Siryn, at 9/14/2005 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home