Siryn's Song

Friday, September 09, 2005

Long Time, No See

This evening I got together with some of my closest friends that I made in law school. One I haven't seen since graduation. We have to get together next week - he still has my Trademark Law textbook, and I want that back, as I have kept all of my textbooks and want to keep my collection complete. The other two I've gone out with intermittently, which has been nice. We love dancing. We always have a great time. Two others that I am close to could not make it. Makes me sad, but we'll have to try again next week. We had dinner at Café Saint-Ex, along the U Street corridor. Atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. Food was decent but overpriced. But the company was great. :) Another beautiful night spent with friends - it's so simple, but life doesn't get much better than this. It's almost idyllic.

3 Comments:

  • Love your blog!

    By Blogger Dop T, at 9/09/2005 02:28:00 PM  

  • It's always good to get together with old friends. The ones that you can completely be yourself because they know you best.
    I get to see my closest friends next month...I can't wait!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2005 07:23:00 PM  

  • Thanks, Dop!

    And Chase: woohoo! That'll be shweet. How long has it been?

    By Blogger Siryn, at 9/09/2005 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home