Siryn's Song

Friday, September 09, 2005

A Plug for my Hit Counter

I noticed on several blogs today that there were some problems with Sitemeter and that their hits were not being counted for a while. While that is not the end of the world, I think it's an opportunity to plug a nice, free counter from Statcounter.com. It offers a lot of information for free and is better than Sitemeter, in my humble opinion. It gives a lot more information for free, AND it doesn't force you to use a button. I have only voluntarily decided to put up a button because I feel that this counter is just that damn good. Beautiful stuff. You can, of course, get more space and pay for more - but wow, it's got some nice free features. If you pay anything, you are getting far more for your money's worth. You can start it off with your current numbers, if you like. Check it out, and if you are up to it, make the change. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home