Siryn's Song

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Too Much Time on the Hands

I was only mildly surprised to hear that Angelina Jolie is pregnant with Brad Pitt's baby. Timing's right, I suppose, if you wonder just a little bit about how Brad reacted to the finalization of his divorce from Jennifer Aniston. My guess is that he had a pretty damned good time. Apparently, so did one of his swimmers. heh. So Brad now is getting pretty much an insta-family. You wanted it, Brad, you got it! But something tells me that you will be a good dad. The best ones are the ones that want it. Someone even went so far as to make up a computerized model of what they thought the baby would look like. Now THERE is someone with too much time on their hands.... Bluish green eyes, full and pouty lips, blonde hair. I wasn't impressed. I actually hope the baby is ugly. Not likely to happen, but hey... ugly babies usually tend to grow up to be far more beautiful anyway. :) So it's long-term good wishes to them. :) I wonder if Tom Cruise is pissed now that the biggest couple in the world have a bun in the oven? I mean, really, move over Katie "B-list Robot" Holmes and your baby bump. You are so yesterday's news. Speaking of Katie, my thoughts about her have transformed from "what is she on" to "what do they have on her?" I cannot believe that she's brainwashed. I think they are exploiting something about her, and she puts on her best happy face. Maybe I'm being optimistic about her... but feh, who cares, really? Just keep Tom and Katie off my screen and I'll be a happy camper.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home