Siryn's Song

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

...But No Cigar.

Met up with one of the responding guys tonight. 41, attorney - good conversational skills. But he's not someone I can see myself with in a romantic way. While Father Time has not been abusive, he hasn't been a sugar daddy. I mean, the engineer was far hotter, and was 2 years older than this dude. I truly enjoyed conversing with him, though, and I'd like to stay in touch and hang out on occasion, but I want to find someone that I can enjoy fantasizing about kissing. At least a little, before the eventual crash and burn. I suppose I need to clarify the things I'm relaxing about. I'm relaxing a bit about age, hair, and height. I never had a material requirement, but no lazy bums, of course. But when it comes to school... you should finish what you've started - no quitters. Personality will go a lot farther if they would just show one! Geez. You would think I was asking for all the gold in fucking Fort Knox.

2 Comments:

  • You know I'm trying to not be so draconian about my prerequisites, but I'm finding that i just prefer a guy with hair and who is taller than I am. I don't like feeling like I could crush the guy with my fist.

    I'm with you though- it's not supposed to be this hard! It's a little disheartening.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 11:58:00 AM  

  • Remind me to tell ya a story about N when we meet in March!

    I never thought I'd fall for someone like him, but I did... but it wasn't easy for either of us.

    You like who you like. It's sooo normal.

    By Blogger playfulinnc, at 2/28/2006 06:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home