Siryn's Song

Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh, and I forgot...

...this funny little tool wrote to me and apparently a number of women that we should send pictures and write a 200 word essay as to why we are worthy of being selected to go out with him for drinks.

Hey If you want to go out for a drink with me today, send me a couple of clear pictures of yourself and tell me in one paragraph (less than 200 words) why I should pick you. If you dont get selected today, do not despair, I will pick one lucky girl everyday. Later sweethearts
I wrote back that I was independent and didn't need anyone to buy me drinks, so no thanks. He wrote back (with a different email address) that he wasn't independent, and that he wasn't necessarily buying. Fair enough, but I didn't waste any more time with him. He writes back today, showing that he has responded to me with yet another email address, asking what I'm doing tonight. I almost responded in a civil manner until I realized that he was the same idiot with the essay email. I wrote back:
Wait, you're the tool who asked for the 200 word essay? Never mind.
Idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home