Siryn's Song

Friday, February 24, 2006

It gets better!

I think the same guy wrote back AGAIN, but with another email address. This is sick. I don't have confirmation, but the tone and style just tell me it's the same tool.

I hate BS and I dont like to waste time. I hope you hate BS just as much. We will exchange pics. (You will send me yours first, and then I will send you mind). We make sure we like each others pictures. So make sure its a clear pic. Yeah its seems a little shallow, but it is what it is. I am not on e-harmony here.. (Please do not bother to reply if you are overweight, over 40 or unattractive) We then speak on the phone. We make plans to meet up for drinks or dinner. And walk in the snow... We take it from there.. where ever it takes us. You game enough? Reply within the next 10 minutes for a free prize.
Someone is off his meds. What an asshole.

7 Comments:

  • His control issues will be bad, this one. He will be a yeller, and he will yell at thee.

    Ick.

    By Blogger playfulinnc, at 2/24/2006 03:04:00 PM  

  • The best part of this is how he plans to send you "mind". It sounds like he`s already lost his. I suggest you send it back.

    "And walk in the snow." <-- I don`t even know where to begin.

    See, the good thing about receiving emails like this is the opportunity to amuse and entertain the rest of the lucid world. Repeat it after me, Siryn: If it`s not a good time, it`s usually a good story.

    By Blogger Jennifer Simon, Esq., at 2/24/2006 03:20:00 PM  

  • "someone is off his meds"

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Dying over here! Good one!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 2/24/2006 03:32:00 PM  

  • Ugh! Sounds like a major jerk! he probably isn't cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/24/2006 06:04:00 PM  

  • Ugly on the inside...ugly on the outside.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2006 11:55:00 AM  

  • True, true. You couldn't pay me to go out with this freak.

    By Blogger Siryn, at 2/25/2006 06:07:00 PM  

  • Oh, and I have confirmed that it is the same freak that asked for the 200 word essay. I think I've seen at least SIX different email addresses for this guy. nucking futs.

    By Blogger Siryn, at 2/25/2006 06:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home