Siryn's Song

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Still Working on the Transition

It's a lot of work that needs to be done, because there are over 450 posts and a lot of template editing that needs to take place. It's finally working; I was getting some strange errors before once this blog was imported. I'm not going to include the transitional posts unless something really juicy comes up and I think it's worth importing. I may go back and continue fucking with these guys (not literally) but right now I have no energy to do it. I have an update but we'll have to see how things go first with the new design. I will also give you all the skinny on how I've done what I've done, in case you want the freedom of your own domain and host for your blog (or other websites).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home