Siryn's Song

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fodder

My CL ad at least makes for some funny stories. The guy with 6 different email addresses that wrote this funny but sad series of letters apparently went diving back into the archives of one of his 6 email accounts to see if I'd want to go get a drink with him. It's the one account where he actually sounded normal. Something in me just snapped. Witness:

HIM: hey how is your week going? wanna do drinks or a movie this week? ME: Kill yourself. Please. In the alternative, delete my emails. I'm sick of hearing from you. HIM: But I'm already dead. Do you really hate me so much? ME: Apparently, you're not dead enough. You're a tool, and even worse, a tool who won't go away! Just go away. Damn.
That shut him up. For now. I think that in a couple of weeks when he decides to go back through his emails of his various accounts, he'll try again... and I'm going to have to send an "I know who you are, you tool" email to it to stop the madness. At least I can laugh about it. :)

4 Comments:

  • You remind me of a friend who would often have men hit on her at the bars.

    Man: You look familar. Do I know you?

    Friend: No, and let's keep it that way.

    By Blogger Diane Mandy, at 4/07/2006 03:52:00 PM  

  • Be careful giving this guy too much attention. He might thrive on just that.

    By Blogger Dop T, at 4/07/2006 11:24:00 PM  

  • Haha, Diane. I like that line.

    But really, I normally try to be nice. I just got really sick of him coming back.

    And Dop, it seems to have done the trick this time. At least until he decides to come at me with a 7th address...

    By Blogger Siryn, at 4/08/2006 12:49:00 PM  

  • I enjoy reading the correspondence, personally.

    I hope you continue to hurl insults at this person.

    By Blogger Phil, at 4/10/2006 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home