Siryn's Song

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Jeopardy

My property is in jeopardy. The nature of doing business involves risk. The risk, as an investor, of not renting the property has created the requirement that you have at least 6 months worth of mortgage in the bank AFTER your down payment. So, my penny-scraping self may not get the financing for the townhouse because I don't have shit to call my own. Great. I don't know how this is going to work. This is a hard lesson in real estate - you have to save up to have lots of cash laying around so that you can finance these deals. F'in a. Is this it for my American Dream? Sometimes life makes me want to throw up. This is one of those times.

1 Comments:

  • oh thts bad... so srry to hear tht... hope everything turns out well for u ......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2005 02:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home