Siryn's Song

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quickly

I got 6 cases handed to me today. Woo! I now have to go into the files and take a look at them. They might be starting from scratch... but I doubt it. Scratch would be nice - I wouldn't have to worry about someone fucking things up and making me miss a deadline, or having missed a deadline. But beggars can't be choosers right now, and I'll take what I can get. I'll probably be working this weekend... after I go to an open casting call for Survivor. Yeah, I am that crazy. Wish me luck! If I make it... well, my dears, you will not find out. If I don't, you most certainly will. Pray that I don't say another peep about it. ;) 3-day weekend for most people, but not I... Monday is a regular work day. Peace. P.S. I went to the gym today. I didn't kill my body the way I did last time. I worked up some sweat, then lifted a little bit of weight. I think I might have found the key to going more frequently - using the gym at home, since it's open later and I can just grab my car from the parking lot and bring it down to the gym. So I can be near to home and not have to worry about the train schedule... nice. But I like the one near work better. I can bring my own CDs and listen to them on the machines. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home