Siryn's Song

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Interactive Epilogue

I wish I had the heart to use the rapier wit you guys showed. I need to let loose sometimes and just have at some of these guys. Prepare to yawn. I responded:

I don't even know where to begin. What part of "no sex" did you not understand? We can't have this discussion because we will be talking past each other. People who do not share the same values can't have a discussion that is going to change the other's mind, so debating the issue is pointless. You either get it or you don't, and you clearly don't get it. I think I'll save us the trouble of any further exchanges and wish you good luck in your search.
I couldn't even come up with anything good to tell him just how wrong/idiotic he was in the way he went about asking about my racial composition. I suddenly caught a case of the hives and just wanted to be done with him, so... that's that. Geez.

4 Comments:

  • You were way too nice . . .

    By Blogger A Unique Alias, at 3/02/2006 08:34:00 AM  

  • Too bad you replied already. I would suggest a Jack Nicholson quote for the occassion:

    "Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

    By Blogger HomeImprovementNinja, at 3/02/2006 09:11:00 AM  

  • Wow, this guy is something. I have to wonder why some guys use lines like that, though - do they actually work on some women? If not, well... isn't it a sign of insanity to keep repeating the same behavior but expect different results?

    By Blogger Stef, at 3/02/2006 03:32:00 PM  

  • I think you said all that was necessary in a kind yet firm manner-- you didn't get in the ditch and start insulting him like a child-- even though it's tempting. That would have raised the argument to DEFCON5, to borrow from Cold War speak.

    Hey, by the way- e-mail me when you get a chance. I finally read the comments after my 'things went from bad to worse' post about the weekend date from hell. MAN- these guys are full of crack. Thanks for defending me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/02/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home